ProbioMed™ 250 is our most highly potent, shelf-stable, dairy-free probiotic formulation containing 250 billion CFU per serving. It consists of 10 of the most highly-researched probiotic strains, with each strain and specific CFU count being fully disclosed. These are robust strains that are capable of surviving the harsh journey to the intestines and are able to attach to the intestinal walls, where they can grow and function effectively to support gastrointestinal health.* ProbioMed™ 250 is offered in the novel, single-serving stick packs that are lined with moisture-resistant, oxygen-resistant, and light-resistant film to preserve viability. They do not require refrigeration, which makes them convenient for travelers and anyone on the go.
Warning: Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any
Recommended Use: Mix 1 stick pack (2 grams) into 8 to 10 ounces of water per day or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
• Use promo code RDF15 at checkout to save 15%
• Get free shipping
• Choose Auto-ship & save an additional 5%
More Product Details
Benefits & Features
• Clinically relevant formula for intensive re-colonization due to intestinal microbiome depletion
• Supports a healthy immune response
• Supports normal bowel movements
• Supports a healthy GI system
• Supports recovery from antibiotic treatment
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Combines 10 boutique strains at therapeutically significant dosages
• Evidence-based formulations using researched and validated strains
• Specific strain identification with disclosed colony-forming unit (CFU) count
• Significant overage ensures long shelf life and guarantees delivery of stated CFU count
• Novel, single serving stick packs lined with moisture, oxygen, and light-resistant film to preserve viability, extend shelf life, and eliminate the need for refrigeration
• Superior tolerance and resistance to stomach acid and bile salts
• Strong adherence to intestinal epithelial and mucosal walls
• Does not cause antibiotic resistance
• Dairy-free formulations
• GLUTEN FREE • DAIRY FREE • SOY FREE • VEGETARIAN • NON-GMO • VEGAN
Medical Disclaimers: THE RDF WEBSITE AND 3RD PARTY SITES ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT OF A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. RDF DOES NOT, THROUGH THE RDF SITE, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT PROVIDE MEDICAL PRESCRIPTIONS, TREATMENTS, OR DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, THE USE OF THE RDF SITE, AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM RDF IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE RDF SITE DOES NOT ESTABLISH A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP.
Our Featured Favorites
Probiotics & Prebiotics Probiotic Synergy™ in powdered form contains 5 stable...Get exclusive rdf pricing
Probiotics & Prebiotics This dairy-free, soy-free formula provides 10 billion...$40.20
Probiotic Supreme DF™
Probiotics & Prebiotics Probiotic Supreme DF™ is a higher dose, dairy-free...Get exclusive rdf pricing
Probiotics & Prebiotics Mixed probiotic supplementation helps support healthy...$24.70
Personalized Supplement Protocol
Determine what supplements are BEST for YOU including PROPER DOSING, TIMING, & other...$75.00