Targeted Nutrition Coaching
- How to Get Started
Helping people understand and take control of their own nutrition is something we take a lot of pride in at Red Dot Fitness.
Whether your goal is to lose weight or build muscle mass, your coach will custom design a program that works for you.
Our comprehensive 1-on-1 programming is geared for optimizing your nutrition and providing the foundation for optimal health. In our Targeted Nutrition Programs and Fuel University we employ a scientifically-based approach rooted in the foundation that each individual is unique.
We do not utilize templates of information merely based on physical statistics. We focus on a variety of factors that make you who you are and analyze the details to customize a program to fit your unique needs and goals.
Our programs include:
- Personalized Meal Plans
- Regular Coaching Check-Ins
- Body Composition Testing
- Personal Assistance and Accountability
- Education and Mindset Coaching
Customized nutrition goes beyond simply managing the macros. We understand the challenges you face daily with keeping up with your busy family, professional, and social life. Structure and sustainability are key factors when balancing a lifestyle change alongside nutrition - we’re here to help.
What makes us different:
- Our team provides the education that drives compliance for making this a lifestyle, not a temporary “diet”.
- It’s not just about fat loss and gaining muscle – we focus on a healthy physiological balance and “feeling good”.
- We believe mindset is often the biggest hurdle in most fitness journeys. Our experience and knowledge puts us in a position to understand and help you every step of the way.
- Variety and flexibility are important for clients. We help you navigate and discover options that fit your preferences and particular needs.
- We grasp and employ specific nutrition applications for health & wellness, aesthetic, and performance goals.
- Your exercise program is important to us and we’ll make dietary adjustments that support your training needs and goals.
How to Get Started
At Red Dot Fitness we don’t create diets – we help people create change. Our process for getting started is simple and it starts with getting to know you! Contact us below for a FREE evaluation.
What to expect
Your free evaluation will take place with one of our nutrition coaches. The coach will analyze your personal health/fitness goals and establish an achievable time frame.
The goal of this free evaluation is to see whether RDF Targeted Nutrition Coaching is right for you and to help better understand our program before taking the next step.
(Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.)