Thyroid Synergy™ is a top-quality, all-in-one formula for the nutritional support of thyroid function.* The non-stimulating adaptogenic botanical American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) helps maintain healthy cortisol, blood glucose, and insulin metabolism, along with a balanced conversion of peripheral thyroid hormone.* Essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients work synergistically to provide a premium thyroid product in just two capsules per day.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
• Use promo code RDF15 at checkout to save 15%
• Get free shipping
• Choose Auto-ship & save an additional 5%
More Product Details
Benefits & Features
• Provides tyrosine and iodine, building blocks for thyroid hormones
• Includes selenium, which may support the conversion of T4 to T3
• Provides chromium, zinc and other minerals to support normal blood glucose metabolism
• American ginseng, which may support normal cortisol metabolism that helps facilitate peripheral T4- T3 conversion
• Coelus forskohlii may help support normal fat metabolism
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• American Ginseng root — Helps support a normal response to stress, normal blood glucose metabolism, along with a balanced conversion of thyroid hormone.*
• Coleus forskohlii extract — Promotes the proper function of TSH, a hormone which stimulates the synthesis and secretion of T3 and T4 thyroid hormones.* This herb also supports the normal breakdown of body fat to use as energy.*
• Selenium — This mineral is a key constituent in the conversion of T4 to the more active T3. Additionally, selenium supports the generation of a very powerful antioxidant known as glutathione, and reduces the effects of free radicals and mercury to the thyroid gland.*
• Potassium Iodide — A source of iodine. Iodine is an essential component of thyroid hormones and is necessary for normal thyroid function. If the body is deficient in iodine, the thyroid will have trouble making enough thyroid hormone. Potassium is included as it is necessary for getting thyroid hormones into our cells, and is a critical electrolyte needed for healthy cellular function.*
• Tyrosine and Copper — Support the natural production of “feel good” compounds such as dopamine and norepinephrine, which promote a healthy mood.* Tyrosine is also the amino acid building block from which thyroid hormone is synthesized.
• Chromium, Zinc and Manganese — These minerals are needed for support of the thyroid gland by supporting the metabolic pathways that maintain insulin, glucose and cholesterol regulation.*
• GLUTEN FREE • DAIRY FREE • SOY FREE • VEGETARIAN • NON-GMO • VEGAN
Medical Disclaimers: THE RDF WEBSITE AND 3RD PARTY SITES ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT OF A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. RDF DOES NOT, THROUGH THE RDF SITE, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT PROVIDE MEDICAL PRESCRIPTIONS, TREATMENTS, OR DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, THE USE OF THE RDF SITE, AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM RDF IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE RDF SITE DOES NOT ESTABLISH A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP.
Other Featured Favorites
Thyroid Support Complex
Energy & Fitness Comprehensive formula containing vitamins, minerals and...$34.70
Probiotics & Prebiotics This dairy-free, soy-free formula provides 10 billion...$40.20
Energy & Fitness Adrenotone™ is a combination of standardized adaptogenic...Get exclusive rdf pricing
Personalized Supplement Protocol
Determine what supplements are BEST for YOU including PROPER DOSING, TIMING, & other...$75.00