Melatonin SRT™ provides 6 mg of the hormone melatonin in a sustained-release tablet. As a supplement, melatonin is useful for regulating sleep and the body’s daily rhythmic cycle.* Various factors may cause melatonin levels to become low, such as inadequate dietary intake of its precursor tryptophan, low levels of serotonin, normal aging, insufficient exposure to natural light, and certain medications. Due to melatonin’s relatively short half-life in the body, a sustained-release formula may be more suitable for those who experience difficulty staying asleep throughout the night.
Warning: Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids.
Recommended Use: Adults take 1 tablet per day 20 minutes before bedtime or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
• Use promo code RDF15 at checkout to save 15%
• Get free shipping
• Choose Auto-ship & save an additional 5%
More Product Details
Benefits & Features
• Supports sleep quality, onset, and continuity
• May help support the body’s response to changes in time zone
• May help support healthy neurological function
• May play a supportive role in aging
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Available in two serving size options: 3 mg capsules and 6 mg (scored for 3 mg dose option) sustained‑release tablets per serving for dosing flexibility
• Melatonin SRT™ features clinically trialed sustained‑release technology to support sleep quality throughout the night*
• GLUTEN FREE • DAIRY FREE • SOY FREE • VEGETARIAN • NON-GMO • VEGAN
Medical Disclaimers: THE RDF WEBSITE AND 3RD PARTY SITES ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT OF A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. RDF DOES NOT, THROUGH THE RDF SITE, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT PROVIDE MEDICAL PRESCRIPTIONS, TREATMENTS, OR DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, THE USE OF THE RDF SITE, AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM RDF IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE RDF SITE DOES NOT ESTABLISH A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP.
Our Featured Favorites
Melatonin 3 Mg
Sleep Supports the body's natural sleep cycle‡ Warning: Consult a healthcare...$10.50
Sleep Insomnitol™ Chewables are great-tasting, lemon-flavored tablets formulated...Get Exclusive RDF Pricing
Sleep Promotes restful sleep‡ Warning: Consult a healthcare professional if you are...$34.20
MyoSedate™ (Melatonin FREE)
Sleep MyoSedate™ is a blend of calming herbs and minerals designed to support...get exclusive rdf pricing
Personalized Supplement Protocol
Determine what supplements are BEST for YOU including PROPER DOSING, TIMING, & other...$75.00