Adrenotone™ is a combination of standardized adaptogenic herbs and nutrients that are known to contribute to rejuvenating the adrenals. This product is designed to help support healthy cortisol metabolism, hypothalamic and pituitary function (HPTA axis), and catecholamine production (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine).*
Warning: Consult your health-care practitioner before using if you are pregnant or lactating or if you have hypertension or diabetes, or have had kidney or liver disorders. Discontinue use and consult your health-care practitioner if you experience sleeplessness, headache, or heart palpitations.
Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner. (Divided dosing recommended.)
• Use promo code RDF15 at checkout to save 15%
• Get free shipping
• Choose Auto-ship & save an additional 5%
More Product Details
Benefits & Features
• Contains a blend of standardized botanicals including Eleuthero, American ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, and Licorice root, all known to be tonifying and rejuvenating to the adrenal glands.
• N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, the most bioavailable form of tyrosine, is included as a critical building block of various neurotransmitters, thyroid hormones, and catecholamines, which are often depleted under chronic stress conditions.5
• Also included are vitamin C, pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine-B6 (as P-5-P) and riboflavin-B2 (as R-5-P)
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• B-vitamins and vitamin C are crucial contributors to energy generation at the cellular level, which may bolster adrenal function and combat the fatigue that is a hallmark of suboptimal adrenal function.
• The amino acid tyrosine is a building block for thyroid hormones as well as the neurotransmitters dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine, which are involved in balanced moods and the ability to cope with stress.
• B-vitamins—specifically B6—serve a second function as required cofactors in the biochemical processes that produce these critical neurotransmitters.
• All of these nutrients are available in food, but over time, stress may increase the need for higher amounts than are typically obtained from the diet alone.
• GLUTEN FREE • DAIRY FREE • SOY FREE • VEGETARIAN • NON-GMO • VEGAN
Medical Disclaimers: THE RDF WEBSITE AND 3RD PARTY SITES ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT OF A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. RDF DOES NOT, THROUGH THE RDF SITE, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT PROVIDE MEDICAL PRESCRIPTIONS, TREATMENTS, OR DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, THE USE OF THE RDF SITE, AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM RDF IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE RDF SITE DOES NOT ESTABLISH A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP.
Other Featured Favorites
Daily Stress Formula‡
Energy & Fitness Broad-spectrum formula designed to promote mental...$37.20
Memory & Mood Designed to maintain healthy cortisol response and support...$50.30
Multivitamins, Vitamins & Minerals O.N.E. TM Multivitamin provides a comprehensive...$22.30
Personalized Supplement Protocol
Determine what supplements are BEST for YOU including PROPER DOSING, TIMING, & other...$75.00