1:1 Nutrition Coaching
Our comprehensive 1-on-1 programming is geared for maximizing your nutrition and providing the foundation for optimal health. In our Targeted Nutrition Programs we employ a scientifically-based approach rooted in the foundation that each individual is unique.
We focus on a variety of factors that make you who you are and analyze the details to customize a program to fit your unique needs and goals. We do not utilize templates based on your physical statistics.
Our program includes:
- In-person, video, & direct phone communication w/ your coach
- Access to our customized coaching app
- Daily client monitoring to insure success
- Personalized Meal Planning
- Regular Weekly Check-Ins
- Body Composition Testing
- Personal Assistance & Accountability
- Education & Mindset Coaching
Personalized Nutrition Goes Beyond Simply Managing The Macros
We understand the challenges you face daily with keeping up with your busy family, professional, and social life. Structure and sustainability are key factors when balancing a lifestyle change alongside nutrition - we’re here to help.
Our Nutrition Coaching Philosophy:
- Our team provides the education that drives compliance for making this a lifestyle, not a temporary “diet”.
- It’s not just about fat loss and gaining muscle – we focus on a healthy physiological balance and “feeling good”.
- We believe mindset is often the biggest hurdle in most fitness journeys - our experience and knowledge puts us in a position to understand and help you every step of the way.
- Variety and flexibility are important for clients - we help you navigate and discover options that fit your preferences and particular needs.
- We grasp and employ specific nutrition applications for aesthetic, longevity, and performance goals.
- Your exercise program is important to us and we’ll make dietary adjustments that support your training needs and goals.
Latest Success Stories
(Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight or obese vary from person to person. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.)
I’m so so thankful for all our many hours of work together! You’ve been an amazing role model, confidant, and booty builder!!! When I ended my engagement I needed structure and something that would make me stronger and working with you gave me both of those. Now seeing body changes and seeing my muscles grow is just an extra benefit!
Lindsay really helped me through the stress of my wedding planning. She is an amazing person and I did nutrition coaching with her last year and saw great results. I hurt my back a few years ago and she helped me get back on track with exercise and not eating my feelings - well eating them less, but bless her she tried and was great at accountability coaching with me!
This is pretty great, less than a month (21days to be exact) and almost 8 lbs down. I feel great :) I can’t wait to give my weekly check-ins to see the results.
When I first started working with a coach, I didn’t realize how much it was going to change me! It’s so true - once you find self love & happiness within yourself then others see it, feel it, and feed it. I want to bottle & share this feeling with everyone! This isn’t a diet or challenge. It’s a life change.
Before I started working with Red Dot, I was doing OrangeTheory 4-5 times a week consistently for about 6 months and stopped seeing results. Red Dot helped me understand the importance of weight training and nutrition. They developed a personal nutritional plan that is easy to follow and that is sustainable. I am now lifting heavier weights than I ever have, feeling more energy, eating right, and feeling strong!
At Red Dot Fitness we don’t create diets – we help people create change. Our process for getting started is simple and it starts with getting to know you! Contact us below for a FREE evaluation.